Sunday, July 13, 2014

Italians this is for you!

Essentials of Classic Italian Cooking



Why should u care?

Because if your Italian and haven't grown up in Italy all you life chances are you don't exactly have authentic recipes on your brain. And you probably have no idea what to make if your craving Italian, well boy do I have the book for you! This book is huge and choke full of tons of recipes for that special Italian dish your craving. This book is perfect for beginners and everyday professional cooks and every level in between.

What does it contain?

This book contains a ton of recipe from desserts to appetizers. Soups, pastas, gnocchi, polenta, fish and shellfish recipes are all included. And that's not even all the kinds of recipes!This book is very detail orientated and explains how things like how to make pasta or things like how to carve the meat that you cooked. And not only that, but this book has little black and white pictures, which I like because it not only demonstrates easily how to do whatever it says in the recipe, but it also gives the eyes something to look at besides just pages and pages of words.

Pictures not from book


How did I get it?

I got this book for Christmas last year from my boyfriend because he knew how much I love to cook and how much I love recipe books. 

Price Range


More Books by the Author




No comments:

Post a Comment